SOME OF OUR FEATURED CLIENTS
Welcome New Clients!
ProTitleUSA is an official Title Search company for any real property nationwide. Once the order is placed,
you will receive an order confirmation e-mail with preassigned Order ID.
Your Title will be researched and examined by licensed searcher and will be sent to you in PDF format via e-mail in about 8-48
hours. Every residential search is insured for up to $1,000,000 with our professional liability insurance.
Besides searches for residential properties, we handle complex commercial searches, including developer's, buildings, condos,
cell towers, plants, environmental, oil & gas. Please, call or
us for quote on commercial title searches.
ProTitleUSA.com's comprehensive Title Search Report provides an easy to follow breakdown of ownership information, open mortgages, mortgage assignments, liens, judgments, foreclosure judgments, bankruptcy search results as well as tax payment status.
Upcoming ProTitleUSA Conferences and Exhibitions:
ProTitleUSA will be an exhibitor and a sponsor at the
2014 Distressed Mortgage Expo
Saturday, July 26, 2014 at 8:30 AM - Sunday, July 27, 2014 at 5:00 PM (PDT) Philadelphia, PA
Please, visit our booth and see the demo, if you are planning to attend the conference.
ProTitleUSA New Technology in 2014:
ProTitleUSA Launched a single page RAW title data spreadsheet delivery on portfolio of assets for a purpose of cutting 50% out of pool underwriting time, providing data feed for document preparation and creation of executive summary analysis based on custom criteria.
As a part of the standard delivery of the title work for the pool of assets, we also deliver:
Executive summary report on the whole portfolio per client's parameters or standard analysis below
- Sum of Delinquent taxes per portfolio
- Sum of Current Year Taxes per portfolio
- Loans lost due to Tax Sale/HOA Sale/Muni-City Sale
- Loans subject to demolition (available as extra service)
- Loans in active Tax Sale
- Loans not in the 1st position
- Loans missing collateral (for example, assignment of assignment of rents and leases not recorded)
- Lapsed UCC report (available for commercial loans with UCC statewide searches)
- Loans in Foreclosure
- Loans with Unrecorded Last Mortgage Assignment
- Breaks in Assignment Chain